Internet education has increased wonderfully in recent years. The universal courses still exceed the number of practical courses, but the calculation of the distance education increases regularly. The largest number of enrollments in online schools take place at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels, mainly because working adults and home students have shown a great interest in learning and development to improve their careers. This is due to the enormous flexibility and simplicity of the study through internet channels.
Research from the National Center for Education Statistics
The study from the National Center for Education Statistics (NCES) says that the number of students enrolled in at least one online learning course convincingly increased between 2002 and 2006, from 1. 1 million to 12. 2 million and growth does not appear to be declining. The research company “Ambient Institute” strongly believes that the number will increase to 22 million over the next five years. At the end of 2014, this research company predicts that the number of students who complete all their courses online will increase to 3. 55 million, while the number of students who complete all their courses in the classrooms on campus will decrease to 5. 14 million.
Sloan Consortium research
Another online distance education institute, the Sloan Consortium, investigated and found that online university recruitment has endured growing faster than the total population of university students. This concludes that many students generate benefits from e-learning options in their organizations, especially in 2-year open universities and other schools that offer postgraduate education.
The Sloan Consortium also surveyed that 66% of colleges and colleges observed increased demand for online training courses and 73% observed increased demand in their existing online training courses. And on the other hand, the demand for lessons on campus has decreased significantly to 54 percent.
The future of Internet education
The Sloan Consortium surveyed and concluded that 69% of academic leaders believe that students’ demand for online learning is still increasing, while the rapid growth rate that has taken place over the past ten years has begun to decline. The details show that the combined annual growth of 20% is not debatable. Most organizations that plan to offer distance education are already doing well and the transition is coming to an end.
This does not conclude that the future is not bright for online education. Colleges and colleges that offer online courses have expected their enrollment to grow 83% next year, which is mainly seen in psychology, social sciences and the free arts.
قد يهمك أيضاً :-
- store eve Bitcoin fell below $ 30,000. Here's what investors can learn from ongoing volatility
- store eve There is a drive to bring Bitcoin to 401 (k) plans. Why wait a minute before you see your investment in you?
- store eve Why did you buy Bitcoin as Gen Z?
- store eve Bitcoin further declines as China tightens cryptocurrency
- store eve Bitcoin forms 'Cross of Death' as Selloff shows no sign of delay
- store eve 135K dollars for the month of December. The creator of the cash flow announces Bitcoin "The worst case scenario for 2021". Markets and prices Bitcoin News:
- store eve Paraguayan lawmaker will introduce Bitcoin legislation next month. Aims to become Paraguay's global crypto center - settling Bitcoin news